TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise indicates, the singular includes the plural and vice versa, and - “authorised institutional user” means a person who has been duly authorised by the primary institutional user to access the supplier information on Nkangala Tender bid.
“Authorised user” means a person who has been duly authorised by the primary user to access supplier information on Nkangala Tender bid.
“Automated verification” means electronic verification of the key information of the supplier through interfaces between the Nkangala E procurement system and the systems of interfacing institutions.
“Interfacing institution” means any institution that provides services or functionality to perform electronic verification of information;
“Key information” means, in relation to a supplier –
- Business registration, including details of directorship and membership;
- Tax compliance information;
- Tender defaulter and restricted supplier information;
- Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) information; or
- Bank account information.
- The supplier information on the Nkangala e-procurement system may only be used to enable electronic verification of the key information of the supplier by an organ of state through interface with interfacing institutions for procurement purposes.
- A supplier who has submitted the requisite supplier information on the system hereby authorises the National Treasury to disseminate, on request by an organ of state, the key information to that organ of state for procurement purposes.